Are you interested in consigning property to a Shannon's Fine Art Auctioneers auction? The first step is to send digital photographs of your items to be evaluated by a Shannon's appraisal expert. If your property meets Shannon’s auction criteria and minimum value level, we will contact you with auction estimates for the items, and provide instructions on how to consign.
To submit your items for auction evaluations, please fill out the form below. To help keep your items organized be sure to complete one form per item. You may have up to SIX jpeg images of each item ready to upload. After submitting the completed form, you will have the option to go back and submit another item. Your personal information will be retained in the form fields for your convenience.
- NOTE: Not all fields in the form are required, but, the more information you include the more accurate we can be during the valuation process.
- We regret that we do not provide auction estimates or sale information for items that are of a type or value that are typically not sold in Shannon's auctions.
- All estimates are provisional and subject to revision on examination by a specialist.
- Photographs and other materials sent to us by post will not be returned.
- In most cases Shannon's will contact you in 5 - 7 business days.
- Privacy: We will use your information only to process your requests. We won't sell, give, or share your data with a third party, unless such action is necessary to:
1) Comply with the law or with legal process.
2) Protect your personal safety or property, or that of our other site users, the public, our employees, or ourselves.
3) Guard against misuse or unauthorized use of our website.